- Give your bike a unique design twist with these all-billet aluminum adjustable serrated footpegs
- Fully CNC-machined from solid 6061-T6 bar
- Superstrong, yet lightweight two-piece construction
- The comfortable serrated foot surface area provides a good "bite" onto the bottom of your shoe
- Footpegs available in original or heel style with Joker's exclusive pitch adjustment screw that enables you to adjust the pegs to a "level" riding position (if necessary) so the pegs don't appear to "lay down" with time, vibration, etc.
- Feature full 360° footpeg rotation making them perfect for any application
- Serrated shift pegs have serrations on the top surface only, and the bottom side is smooth to provide non-shoe-damaging upshifts – install easily to most stock H-D shift arms with a threaded 5/16"-24 mounting hole
- Ribbed shift peg is our round version of the serrated peg – smooth, round surface won't scuff the surface or heel of the boot when shifting the bike
- Available in your choice of natural clear anodized or our hard black anodized finish
- Male-mount footpegs are available in four different lengths and fit most models with standard Harley female footpeg mounts
- Footpegs sold in pairs; shifter pegs sold each
- Made in the U.S.A.
Joker Machine Adjustable Serrated Foot Pegs
This quick reference fitment information is provided to direct you to our catalog information and the manufacturer's information. Consult manufacturer publication(s) and/or website(s) for specific fitment and application information and other important information. This fitment information is based upon the stock version of the motorcycle or unit referenced and any accessory added or other modification could invalidate the quick reference information provided.
GENERAL SAFETY WARNING
Failure to follow manufacturer's recommendations and requirements can cause product failure resulting in serious injury or death. While effort has been taken in collecting accurate fitment information, Born Free Cycles accepts no liability for loss or damage resulting from errors or omissions.