Biltwell, Inc. Replacement Rubber: Alumicore Grips-OxBlood
- Forged and CNC-machined from 6061-T6 aluminum
- Rubber sleeve is constructed from thermoplastic vulcanizate (TPV) for optimal traction and comfort
- TPV is highly UV-resistant and durable while maintaining a soft feel
- Available for both dual-cable and Throttle-By-Wire applications
- Machined alloy end caps are removable to make replacing rubber grip sleeves fast and easy
- Rubber grip tube replacement sets available in black, white, oxblood, chocolate and gray colors
Biltwell Inc. OxBlood Alumicore Replacement Rubbers
YouTube How to replace your Alumicore Grips
This quick reference fitment information is provided to direct you to our catalog information and the manufacturer's information. Consult manufacturer publication(s) and/or website(s) for specific fitment and application information and other important information. This fitment information is based upon the stock version of the motorcycle or unit referenced and any accessory added or other modification could invalidate the quick reference information provided.
GENERAL SAFETY WARNING
Failure to follow manufacturer's recommendations and requirements can cause product failure resulting in serious injury or death. While effort has been taken in collecting accurate fitment information, Born Free Cycles accepts no liability for loss or damage resulting from errors or omissions.